Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Workout Club

We joined the small fitness club which is between us and the school. The school has great facilities but there is something to be said for hanging out at this pool. It is not a big place but has all we need and offers yoga and other classes during the day and evening. We met one of the Phys. Ed teachers there tonight and she seems nice.

View form the pool...onto the man made lake which I hope to run around but I just need to find the road first and do it in daylight so I don't get lost.




3 comments:

  1. It'll be great during the dry/hot season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what we are thinking. They have a sauna and steam room which I thought was interesting considering that soon each day will be sauna -like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You WILL take me here right ?

    ReplyDelete