Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lime Green

So, you know you are teaching in a tropical climate when you can wear lime green linen pants to school and no body takes a second look.

I survived and absolutely loved the ultimate frisbee game that I joined after school. It's a bunch of teachers who get together to play pick-up. We can play M-W-F but I think I will only play once/week...too many other things to do.


This is the klong running initiation group. Also known as "Let's show the newbies where to go so that they don't get lost...again". How about the motorcycle taxi guys getting in on our picture?





Of course, like anything here, the activity ends at the market. I think the whole city is actually one big connected market...amazing though.



Our route.....
Option A: Left side no barrier
Option B: Right side with barrier.
We took option B.
The boat has a car motor running it.


I signed up for the Bangkok 1/2 Marathon in November which starts at 5am to beat the and traffic. They close the roads so I guess they need to finish up early. There are a few people running one race or another so it will be easy finding people to run with if I want.

2 comments:

  1. Fun that you found a 1/2 there! Should be a good way to see different parts of the city

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget, you are amazing !

    ReplyDelete