Saturday, August 24, 2013

If You Can Bake Everything is A-Okay

So, if you know me at all, you know that I like to cook and bake and I was not at all familiar with the mini-size oven that sits on the counter in our semi-outdoor kitchen. Baking in not really a Thai thing so I had to go on a hunt to find pans etc. which I eventually found. I then convinced myself that if a microwave/convection oven's manual says it can bake then I should believe that it is true. 

Check out the banana bread! This is an amazing machine; completely energy efficient and works like a charm. I wonder if I can fit one in my suitcase?


Mini-oven-only 20 inches wide on the outside.



The final product. There were 6 muffins but Vince and I could hardly contain ourselves so they didn't last long.


I may even try to make some bread. It's all outside so the heat makes no difference at all. Flour etc all come in small bags but we have heard there is a "place" where you can get bulk. That's for another adventurous day.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed! Looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Bridget! I've got some banana bread cooling in my kitchen right now too. We'll be planning our next breakfast soon - maybe we can Skype you in. What's the time difference? (Wendy)

    ReplyDelete