Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cookie Sales

This is one of my favourite stories.

Kids came into my class on Monday and 3-4 of them had identical plastic bags which stood out as white with green polka dots. When I asked what they were I did not expect to hear "cookies". Here's the story and these are the cookies.




Prim, in grade 7 takes orders from kids who want to buy cookies which she sells them in "sets" of three. Once enough orders are taken, she delivers.  Here's the funny part.....
Some of the grade 7 boys are too scared to talk to her because she's a girl so the brave boys buy extra and sell them to the other boys for 2-3 times the price. By the end of the day, no price was too high.
I think she got busted on this one...but not sure.

 One of the resident cats at RIS....her 3 kittens scattered pretty quickly when I came by.



We had the pleasure of going to an event last night hosted by the British and Australian Chambers of Commerce. This is Vince watching 3-D TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment