Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Construction


An apartment building (?) being built nearby. Note the scaffolding made from poles and the wheel barrow being hoisted up.




That's a lot of wires.



On our way to dinner...that's Vince up ahead. He must be hungry because he was really speeding along.




What ya lookin' at?




We were laughing because we don't even notice this garbage dump anymore. It's probably not even a dump but a "collection" belonging to someone. Recycling, while not official, is a business here.



Note to self: Make sure bungee cords are well attached before going on a bike ride. I have to bungee things in my basket because they get propelled out every time I go over a speed bump. I know there is a physics question in there somewhere.

Bungee wrapped around a wheel = abrupt stop. I wouldn't recommend it.











2 comments:

  1. If you are taking these pictures while on a bike I can understand your recent biking mishap xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point! I have actually mastered carrying of an umbrella while on the bike....speed bumps get me though.

      Delete