Thursday, September 5, 2013

Getting to The Golf Course

Vince found the driving range which is a a 2 km on the bike. I am not sure if he ever envisioned that he would be cycling to play golf carrying his clubs on his back but here we are. 



Check out the form.


Not sure why only putting green is translated especially since we didn't see one.


Quiet day...think it was Monday. They give you 200 balls a shot. I came to visit and drank all of his coke.....38 deg weather does that to you.


Every morning I ride by this construction. They are adding something on to the fitness center but not sure what. People live under the awning on the right...not sure what that is all about.


1 comment:

  1. Look at the fans at the driving range ... I've never seen that before (I'd be in the pool)

    ReplyDelete