Monday, May 30, 2016

A Peek at Our Neighbourhood

Our friend France came over for a visit and took some super pictures of our area.

The khlong and my super bike. There is water under the weeds and they go through cycles of clearing them.

The back entrance to my school and the way I go in every morning.

Beautifying

One of our local restaurants officially called "Baan Ice" or "Ice House". We lovingly call it "The Jungle" for obvious reasons.

Laundromat on the khlong.

Fishing net and the reason I don't buy fish at the market.

Raft and house. With dry season the smell is not always the freshest and so much garbage.

Typical bridge

Cockfighting area.

The cocks.

Finally, the pool at our fitness centre that I have never been to. On my list of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment