Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Saturday Morning Run Which turned into more of a Photoshoot

We have had a LOT of rain and it was nice to have a cloudy but nonthreatening Saturday to get out and run. Along the way I saw this giant snail.

Some pics of the beauty of the khlong.

This was one ferry, now two. Business must be up.

Always got to watch your step.

Always....this was whole 3 weeks ago.

I love that there is a Wat (temple) and Muai Thai boxing ring in the same space.


And one of my favourite little "farms". When we first got here, the runners I was with and I had a discussion about what these actually were.

About 7 cowish animals live here.

Across the khlong.

This bull kept braying at me and I was happy to be on this side.


A  neighbourhood got this newly paved waterway.

A goat....looking at me as if to say "mind you own business". I think he was trying to get away from all the chickens nearby and wanted some peace.

At the market...there are some funny things here and t-shirts with anything on them top the list.

Post run songtau ride downtown with Jenn....had to hop off because it u-turned. Taaaaaaxi!


The visual for our bus stop is getting waaaaaay more ornate than when we moved here.

...and I swear the steps are getting higher as we cross the road.



No comments:

Post a Comment