Saturday, May 31, 2014

School is over and nothing left to do but pack and play

Although we still have one week left of school, the marks are in and we have three days of activities with the students then two days without. I think that time will fly.

Coming back from the market I was blown away by the colour of the sky. We do get some beautiful hues.


My new wheels which we bought from a friend who is moving to Senegal. Vince also has one which we will get later but for now this is the speedy way to get around. Of course, you know I'll ride my bike everywhere but this gives us the flexibility to go a little further and will be a great addition for out second year of adventures.


This is what happens when you give Thai boys an american football. they had a vague idea of how to throw but no-one knew how. Fun to watch them.



This plant has taken over the klong so I thought I would dig up before and after pictures. They are essentially the same section of waterway but from a different angles.


Before


After



Klong village.



Check out the vines in the background.



One of my obstacles on my run. I really have to duck to get under and so far have not yet hit my head.



No comments:

Post a Comment