Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Out on a run: Turkeys, Gardens and Gheko

Nothing riveting....just a few regulars on my run.
I have a 5 km loop that I run regularly and you get fairly used to the scenery. These turkeys (or whatever) we little chicks not too long ago and cute to see each day. There are usually 5-6 but they were camera shy.


In the middle of Perfect Place, on an empty lot springs a garden.


Same garden, different angle. It's really well put together.



They have been building this since we got here but I took this to show how the workers often set up a house where they work. The tin siding is the house.


Every night this little gecko hangs out on our window. We have a house gecko which we see sometimes (but always hear) but this little guy seems to feel safe where he is. I guess something got his tails recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment