Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sunday Morning Run

Vince got home at 2 am from Singapore so I exited early to go for a run. The rain yesterday cooled things off a bit so it was actually quite pleasant. In the early morning I avoid the klongs so I don't get attacked by the seldom seen man-eating chickens. I don't need to push my luck.

So, I did the Perfect Place tour which basically means that I try to run the perimeter of each zone of Perfect: Garden Zone, Private Zone, Lake Zone...I think that's it. What it really means is that I hit a lot of dead-ends until I eventually make my way out.

I took some pictures along the way to show the kind of house that is typical of Perfect and also some of those which have been abandoned.


This is a typical well-kept 3-bedroom house.



Some, unfortunately become abandoned and look pretty rough.




 This beautiful tree/bush is on part of my regular run and wanted to share its beauty.



The one on the left looked like a doberman and they kind of stared me down. I figured that I did not need an altercation with three dogs so back tracked. I am sure I heard them snicker.


On our way to the market, this house always make me smile.


2 comments:

  1. At first I thought that beautiful bush was growing from the roof :)

    ReplyDelete