Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Weekend Trip to Chiang Mai

Vince is away for most weekends in March so I jumped on with a group of friends heading off to Chiang Mai for the weekend. It was a furniture buying spree for some but for me it was a whole lot of fun enjoying the city. Each time we go we stay in a slightly different area and every section has it highlights. 

Travelling to school with my bag.

I went for a run both mornings around the ancient city (1296) which is kind of neat because the four corners are still standing along with some of the gates. 

My symmetrical route

These are some pics along the way.







Took a detour through a park and not surprised to see Tai Chi, running, badminton and people on these machines.




Taipei gate.

I'm still amazed at the number of temples. 


 Morning sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment