Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Harrow International Road Race

A race came our way recently and although many were interested at first, they were scared away by the title. The Harrow "International" Road Race Championships. The quotations are added by me but this is how it was interpreted...a little scary to enter a national championship. Well, in reality it was actually Harrow International School who decided to open their school championships up to the public. 


Our little team of three. Emma who works at Trail Int Schoo, Darryl our Elementary School Asst Principal and me.

This lady and I ran neck in neck for all 9 km and I don't think either of us realized how much we pushed each other. She beat me fair and square and we had a good laugh afterwards. 

So, Emma won the women and I came 3 rd. She made it look easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment